Here's the latest on what's happening:
- L2 deck concrete pour is today
- L2 vertical to start tomorrow (Sept 24)
- L3 tables to start Wednesday (Sept 25)
- Work will be taking place Saturday, September 28th
- Re-shoring of parkade slabs below ongoing
- Crane deliveries are ongoing
- Road closures on Hazel Street intermittently for concrete slab pours; a road closure permit with the City is on file.
The impact to you:
- Noise associated with hand tools, concrete vibrators, concrete trucks and pumps ongoing, which will cause increases in noise levels. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded. You will be informed in advance of any work that will go into Noise Variance hours as per City By-laws.
- Truck traffic on Hazel Street ongoing as concrete pours will continue; traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street will be closed while concrete pours are taking place, and as required throughout the duration of the project.