Here is the latest update:
- L11 concrete slab pour on this Friday, November 29, 2019.
- New hoarding at Townhouse area to be installed December 2, 2019. Old hoarding will be removed, opening the ramp in parkade. Graham will put up signs closing off outdoor visitor parking and entrance gate at Tower B. Residents will have access to parkade through McMurray gate only. Residents to be notified.
- Work is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019. Residents to be notified.
- Demolition of the outdoor visitor parking for the Townhouses will start December 9, 2019.
- Next door at our neighbour's development project, Townline's crane next door will be dismantled and replaced with a luffer crane on December 9, 2019. Hazel street will be closed. Residents to be notified.
- Reshoring of parkade and above grade slabs ongoing.
- Crane deliveries are ongoing.
- Road closures on Hazel Street intermittently for concrete slab pours; road closure permit is on file with the City.
The impact to you:
- Resident access to parkade limited to McMurray entrance gate starting December 2, 2019.
- Noise associated with the demo and anchor drilling at the townhouse area will start December 9, 2019 for a duration of approximately 2 weeks.
- Noise associated with hand tools, concrete vibrators, concrete trucks and pumps is ongoing. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded. You will be informed in advance of any work that will go into Noise Variance hours as per City By-laws.
- Truck traffic on Hazel Street ongoing as concrete pours will continue; traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street will be closed while concrete pours are taking place, and as required throughout the duration of the project.