Here's the latest on what's happening:
- Level P4 Parkade concrete slab preparation is ongoing for the next couple weeks. Concrete pouring of slab to follow.
- Parkade footings and verticals (columns and walls) are being poured.
- Mechanical and Electrical underground piping being installed.
- Crane activity ongoing.
The impact to you:
- Noise associated with hand tools, concrete vibrators, concrete trucks and pumps ongoing, which will cause increases in noise levels. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded.
- Truck traffic on Hazel Street ongoing as concrete pours will continue; traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street will be closed while excavation is taking place, and as required throughout the duration of the project.