Here's the latest on what's happening:
- Excavation will continue. Drilling taking place and increased noise levels will happen during this time. Excavated material will be hauled out by dump trucks parked along Hazel. Targeted completion of excavation is near the end of March.
- Crane erection is scheduled for first week of April 2019. This will take 3 days from start to finish. Trucks will be situated on Hazel street for this duration, with road closure plans in place.
- Parkade cleaning is scheduled for Friday morning, March 15, 2019 for 8:00AM. Work is scheduled to last 6 hours.
Impact to you:
- Cars in the parkade will have to be moved around to accommodate the parkade cleaning scheduled for Friday. Tenants to be notified.
- Dust will be present, a fire hose will be used to keep dust down on the ground level.
- Noisier work continues. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded.
- Increased truck traffic will continue, traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street will be closed while excavation is taking place.