Here's the latest on what's happening:
- Excavation will continue. Drilling taking place and increased noise levels will happen during this time. Excavated material will be hauled out by dump trucks parked along Hazel. Targeted completion of excavation is near the end of March.
- Asphalt in the parkade is complete. Cleaning to take place Friday, March 15th at 9 am.
The impact to you:
- Dust will be present, a fire hose will be used to keep dust down on the ground level.
- Noisier work continues. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded.
- Increased truck traffic will continue, traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street will be closed while excavation is taking place.