- Windows to be installed to L28, July 3rd.
- Precast Panels to be installed to L29, July 3rd.
- Level 1 Autocourt scanning/drilling ongoing all week.
- Tower balcony guardrail install all week.
- Balcony painting all week.
- Crane deliveries are ongoing.
- Road closures on Hazel Street intermittently for Tower deliveries; a road closure permit is on file with the City.
- Drive aisle demo, scanning, and drilling for slab lamination to start June 29th for a duration of 4 weeks. Noise levels will be similar to the Tower Autocourt demo.
- Reshoring of existing slab ongoing all week.
- Demo of P2 footings starting next week.
- Temporary hoarding and ramp install at the outdoor court area between Tower 1 and Tower 2 to begin in ~7 weeks. Details to follow.
- Demolition of the outdoor visitor parking for the Townhouses is complete. 8’ Chain-link fence has been installed around the perimeter of this area.
- Road closure on McMurray Ave intermittently for Townhouse work; a road closure permit is on file with the City.
- Wall framing at Dog Wash Room starting next week, June 29th.
- Energization of BC Hydro - Preliminary power shutdown scheduled for Tuesday, June 30th for 15-20 minutes. Tentatively scheduled for 9:30am. Confirmation to follow.
- Asphalt work at the exterior of Tower 2 East Exit will be starting June 29th.
- Traffic flow changed in the parkade. This will be in place until the end of the project in early 2021.
The impact to you:
- Noise associated with the demo tools for the drive aisle slab lamination at the TH area.
- Temporary power shut down for June 30th notice to be sent to tenants. Confirmation of time to follow.
- Tenant access/egress via Tower 2 East Exit will be limited between 7:00am to 4:00pm starting June 29, 2020. Adequate signage and delineation will be provided in and around the affected area.
- Tenant access to parkade limited to McMurray entrance gate.
- Noise associated with hand tools and demo equipment ongoing, which will cause increases in noise levels. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded. You will be informed in advance of any work that will go into Noise Variance hours as per City By-laws.
- Truck traffic on Hazel Street ongoing as tower deliveries continue; traffic control measures are in place.
- Truck traffic on McMurray Ave ongoing for Townhouse work. Traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street and McMurray Ave will be closed as required throughout the duration of the project.