- Level 34 (Machine Room Roof) pour rescheduled for Tuesday, June 23rd.
- Windows to be installed to L27, June 26th.
- Precast Panels to be installed to L28, June 26th.
- Tower balcony guardrail install all week.
- Balcony painting all week.
- Level 1 Autocourt surface demo ongoing. Scanning/Drilling starting June 22nd.
- Crane deliveries are ongoing.
- Road closures on Hazel Street intermittently for Tower concrete slab pours; a road closure permit is on file with the City.
- Membrane removal at existing slab in TH area starting June 22, 2020.
- Asphalt removal at P2 in TH area starting June 22, 2020.
- Temporary hoarding and ramp install at the outdoor court area between Tower 1 and Tower 2 to begin in ~8 weeks. Details to follow.
- Demolition of the outdoor visitor parking for the Townhouses is complete. 8’ Chain-link fence has been installed around the perimeter of this area.
- Road closure on McMurray Ave intermittently for Townhouse work; a road closure permit is on file with the City.
- Energization of BC Hydro - Preliminary power shutdown scheduled for Tuesday, June 30th for 15-20 minutes. Tentatively scheduled for 9:30am. Confirmation to follow.
- Dogwash door demo in existing parkade P1 to start June 22nd .
- Asphalt work at the exterior of Tower 2 East Exit will be starting June 29th. Details to follow.
- Traffic flow changed in the parkade. This will be in place until the end of the project in early 2021.
The impact to you:
- Noise associated with the demo tools for membrane removal at the existing slab (TH area).
- Temporary power shut down for June 30th notice to be sent to tenants. Confirmation of time to follow.
- Noise associated with the Dogwash door demo will be intermittent starting June 22. Proper delineation and signage will be set up.
- Tenant access/egress via Tower 2 East Exit will be limited between 7:00am to 4:00pm starting June 29, 2020. Adequate signage and delineation will be provided in and around the affected area.
- Tenant access to parkade limited to McMurray entrance gate.
- Noise associated with hand tools, concrete vibrators, concrete trucks and pumps ongoing, which will cause increases in noise levels. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded. You will be informed in advance of any work that will go into Noise Variance hours as per City By-laws.
- Truck traffic on Hazel Street ongoing as concrete pours will continue; traffic control measures are in place.
- Truck traffic on McMurray Ave ongoing for Townhouse work. Traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street and McMurray Ave will be closed while concrete pours are taking place, and as required throughout the duration of the project.