Here is the latest update:
- Traffic flow changed in the parkade. This will be in place until the end of the project in early 2021.
- Demolition of the outdoor visitor parking for the Townhouses is ongoing. 8’ Chain-link fence has been installed around the perimeter of this area.
- Townline has erected their new crane at their neighbouring project next door.
- Level 16 slab pour will be taking place on Friday, January 10th.
- Reshoring of parkade and above grade slabs ongoing.
- Crane deliveries are ongoing.
- Road closures on Hazel Street intermittently for concrete slab pours; a road closure permit is on file with the City.
The impact to you:
- Tenant access to parkade is now limited to McMurray entrance gate.
- Noise associated with the demo and anchor drilling at the townhouse area will continue through January.
- Noise associated with hand tools, concrete vibrators, concrete trucks and pumps ongoing, which will cause increases in noise levels. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded. You will be informed in advance of any work that will go into Noise Variance hours as per City By-laws.
- Truck traffic on Hazel Street ongoing as concrete pours will continue; traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street will be closed while concrete pours are taking place, and as required throughout the duration of the project.