Here is the latest update:
- Graham Construction’s COVID-19 response is here: Graham's COVID 19 Response.
- The next crane jump is scheduled for April 17, 18, and 20. Hazel Street will be closed for the entirety of these workdays.
- Traffic flow changed in the parkade. This will be in place until the end of the project in early 2021.
- Demolition of the outdoor visitor parking for the Townhouses is complete. 8’ Chain-link fence has been installed around the perimeter of this area.
- Road closure on McMurray Ave intermittently for Townhouse work; we have a road closure permit with the City.
- Level 26 slab pour will be taking place April 4th.
- Envelope of Tower installed up to Level 19.
- Crane deliveries are ongoing.
- Road closures on Hazel Street intermittently for Tower concrete slab pours; we have a road closure permit with the City.
The impact to you:
- Tenant access to parkade limited to McMurray entrance gate.
- Noise associated with hand tools, concrete vibrators, concrete trucks and pumps ongoing, which will cause increases in noise levels. Monitoring of sound continues to ensure decibel levels set by the City of Burnaby are not exceeded. You will be informed in advance of any work that will go into Noise Variance hours as per City By-laws.
- Truck traffic on Hazel Street ongoing as concrete pours will continue; traffic control measures are in place.
- Truck traffic on McMurray Ave ongoing for Townhouse work. Traffic control measures are in place.
- Sidewalk along Hazel Street and McMurray Ave will be closed while concrete pours are taking place, and as required throughout the duration of the project.