Here's the latest:
Fire alarm panel upgrade – February 8-22
- Mircom will start test at the top of each tower and work down. Firewatch will be set up by Graham for the duration of this work.
- Device verification in common areas of both towers – Feb 11 to Feb 19, 2021
- Confirm device audio at each level – 1 day per Tower. Can be scheduled after device verification in common areas are complete. Date to be confirmed by Mircom.
- Test in-suite heat detectors (Will affect tenants). Approximately 3 minutes per suite to test the detectors. Will start from the top of the tower and work down. Allow 2 days for both towers – Feb 22 to Feb 23, 2021
Note: The fire alarm will be offline throughout the duration of this upgrade, so Firewatch will be required 24 hrs/day (Feb 8 to Feb 22).
Temporary water shutdown for Tower B
- The City main connection valve needs to be replaced and will take a full day to complete (8 hours). Firewatch is required for this scope – Feb 22, 2021